This is an advertisement.

Millions of Dollars
in Verdicts & Settlements Recovered
People working
Super Lawyers
AV Preeminent
American Association for Justice
Kentucky Justice Association
Kentucky Bar Association
TTLA Circle of Advocates
Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
American College of Trial Lawyers

After a motorcycle accident has happened, who can file a lawsuit in Kentucky?

After a motorcycle accident has occurred, you, and in some cases your family members, may be able to file a lawsuit in Kentucky. You can file suit for your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other elements of damages. In some situations, your minor children or your spouse may also be able to file a loss consortium claim based on how your injuries have affected your relationship.

Client Reviews
I was so pleased with all the good efforts and grateful for all Jessica and her firm did on my behalf. Clare
Kurt was very helpful, caring, and understood the struggle we had. He was diligent and worked fast to make sure our case was handled quick, fairly and properly. He settled my case above my expectations and has continued to stay in contact to make sure all needs were met. Amy
I know Kurt to be a man of integrity with an uncanny sense and knowledge of the law and it's workings. I enthusiastically, without hesitation recommend Kurt and would call upon him again. Linton