Can a I sue a manufacturer if I have already settled my Kentucky vehicle rollover case with an insurance company?

If you've already settled your accident case with the at-fault party's automobile insurance company, you can still bring a case against the manufacturer of the car if there is a rollover defect. Now there's two crucial things to be concerned about there. One is an attorney who's used to dealing both with automobile accident cases and with product liability cases must review the written release that you sign when you settle with the automobile insurance company. If you sign the wrong document you may waive your claim against the auto manufacturer. The second thing is you must have an attorney evaluate the statute of limitations so that you bring your action against the auto manufacturer in the time that you're allotted under the law.