What can I do if I disagree with the insurer's valuation following my drunk driving accident?

If you disagree with an insurer's valuation of your case after you've been injured by a drunk driver, you should consult with an experienced attorney. To determine if an attorney has experience in a certain area, I would suggest taking a look at their website and then asking them about their experience in these types of cases.

Client Testimonials
I was so pleased with all the good efforts and grateful for all Jessica and her firm did on my behalf.
Kurt was very helpful, caring, and understood the struggle we had. He was diligent and worked fast to make sure our case was handled quick, fairly and properly. He settled my case above my expectations and has continued to stay in contact to make sure all needs were met. Amy
I know Kurt to be a man of integrity with an uncanny sense and knowledge of the law and it's workings. I enthusiastically, without hesitation recommend Kurt and would call upon him again. Linton