What can I do if my family member died as a result of an accident?

If a family member or a loved one died from an accident, it is imperative for you to contact an experienced trial attorney. In doing so, the trial attorney can secure evidence and advise you of further rights you may have as it relates to that individual or loved one's estate.

Client Testimonials
I was so pleased with all the good efforts and grateful for all Jessica and her firm did on my behalf.
Kurt was very helpful, caring, and understood the struggle we had. He was diligent and worked fast to make sure our case was handled quick, fairly and properly. He settled my case above my expectations and has continued to stay in contact to make sure all needs were met. Amy
I know Kurt to be a man of integrity with an uncanny sense and knowledge of the law and it's workings. I enthusiastically, without hesitation recommend Kurt and would call upon him again. Linton