This is an advertisement.

Millions of Dollars
in Verdicts & Settlements Recovered
People working
Super Lawyers
AV Preeminent
American Association for Justice
Kentucky Justice Association
Kentucky Bar Association
TTLA Circle of Advocates
Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
American College of Trial Lawyers

What do I need to know about insurance companies in regard to 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents?

Shortly after an accident with an 18 wheeler, the trucking company's insurance adjustor is going to contact you. They are working on behalf of the trucking company, not you. They are used to handling trucking accident cases. You're not used to being in a trucking accident. At that point you need to have an attorney representing you. You need to have an attorney who's experienced in dealing with trucking companies, so that he can deal with the insurance adjustor, or she, not you.

Client Reviews
I was so pleased with all the good efforts and grateful for all Jessica and her firm did on my behalf. Clare
Kurt was very helpful, caring, and understood the struggle we had. He was diligent and worked fast to make sure our case was handled quick, fairly and properly. He settled my case above my expectations and has continued to stay in contact to make sure all needs were met. Amy
I know Kurt to be a man of integrity with an uncanny sense and knowledge of the law and it's workings. I enthusiastically, without hesitation recommend Kurt and would call upon him again. Linton